The latest facility provided by the Indian Government and UIDAI is that you can book a online appointment to apply for a new Aadhar card. This is really helpful for NRI’s since UIDAI does not have any Aadhar enrolment center outside India. After booking the appointment, you will be issued with a token Id. You will get a notification on the mobile number that you entered at the time of appointment booking. After getting the notification, you need to visit the said Aadhar enrolment center along with the documents and submit it and also give your biometric signatures like your fingerprint scans and your retina scan. Since more and more people are enroling for Aadhar card, it would be wise to get an appointment first rather than waiting in a long queue. Keep your token Id safe since you will be asked to show the generated token id number at the Aadhar center.
The appointment booking service is still fresh and is not implemented at all Aadhar enrolment centers. We would recommend you to check whether the appointment servicce has been started at your location or not. Select your proer city / village in order to book the appointment.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to book appointment online:
- Visit this website and fill up the appointment booking form.
- Enter all the details mentioned in the form to book the appointment. Enter your full name, mobile number, email id and total number of people enroling for the Aadhar card. A single token Id can also be generated even if more than one person is going to the Aadhar card enrolment center to make new Aadhar card.
- Select Enrolment Center: Select the Aadhar enrolment center by selecting your State/UT, District/City and Locality/Area. Select the enrolment center whichever is nearby to your house.
- Select Date and Time of Appointment: You need to select the time and date of your Aadhar card appointment. Appointments on Sundays or any other public holidays are not allowed.
- After entering the details, submit the form, after which you will get a Token Id or Token number for the appointment. Please keep the token Id safe.